Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Exploring The Beauty Of Korea

        I am finally ready to share my passion and adventures from exploring the beauty of Korea. My blogging was inspired by the beauty of this country itself. Korea isn't all about K-dram, K-pop, beautiful tourism, Unique culture, fashions, delicious food and great economy, but what's behind it who are the beautiful citizens who've made it. Explore with me as we learn from their normal lives and lifestyles.
  Sharing you the preview of what's coming up!  I have three more provinces to mark checked on my list. I almost had a chance to explore Jeollabuk - do and Chungcheongnam - do last year, but I missed it. I may have had stepped on some part of it on my way to Seoul though. Gangwon - do for sure is one of the place which I am hopeful to be seeing soon!


 I'm here! and yeah! I was surprised to not see Dynamic Busan on Gyeongsangnam - do province map. I've always thought it was the capital city, but it is actually Changwon. 

 I really had a lot of fun learning about the geographical map of my journey. If ever it may be the Lord"s will, to fulfill my goal. I can definitely leave the earth happily.

  This is the most amazing part of my research on my journey! Something I am excited about the most since I've seen a lot of  interesting places and we might be moving somewhere near it soon.



Mapping my Journey I guess would be something I would say a greatest challenge about starting this blogging experience. Ha ha ha! Something I would never forget. Almost every time I sit on my computer to start, I ended up getting lost. Getting lost into my own idea of starting my own journey. Getting piled up with stuffs to write but I have indeed learned my biggest lesson towards it. I know Korea is indeed beautiful, I exactly know where I went the day I've taken those beautiful images, and I certainly, certainly must confess of indulging those moments when we got lost on the way where it was the time when whoever was driving was worried and slowing down and I was taking advantage of taking a nice shots of the scenery. Ha ha ha. But coming home to put it on my blog wasn't as easy as that.. (Karma!) Yeah! The lesson was not knowing exactly where I am. 

What? My friend was laughing to her chest while I was telling her my story. "What do you mean? She asked, " you won't believe it but every time I am about to start I just felt lost."  She's my number 1 supporter by the way. Who had always been there from the start. We took a lot of pictures together but she haven't seen any post about it yet. I was explaining how I know I am in Gimhea and Gimhea is in Korea and that is all I know until I have done my research. Lesson learned.


2 comments:

  1. I am ready to travel and see Korea! It will be fun!

    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry (USA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend Gyeongju.. I am still working on my blog setting I'm new to this but once I am set I will be publishing my drafts with all the places I've explored..

      Delete