Thursday, September 13, 2018

Crossing Changseon, Samcheonpo Bridge

                     

 Changseon, Samcheonpo Bridge is located in Bravo Gyeongsangnam-do. Between Soncheon and Namhae  which I amazingly did not realized that it was five bridges in total thought we enjoyed saying wahh!! there's another one!  


In continuation of our four days wandering around Gyeongsangnam - do. We passed through this amazing bridge  that has an important role of connecting the three islands and the mainland Namhae side.


The total length was 3.4 km , the project started in 1995 and was completed in July of 2006. It was then named the 100th beautiful infrastructure in Korea. 


It is indeed beautiful, Hmmmm.. did I say 100th, my oh! my, are you with me? for the rest of the beautiful one. I think from this journey we covered 5, but that was 2006.   


It's been more than a decade. That probably explains why I do not remember us passing through a toll gate for a tall fee. I bet there were over thousand by now. Just thinking about it is getting me more excited.


I really had to takeout the original sound from the video because we were loud inside the car. Namhea scenery is I would say, uh!! I can't pick a word to justify it.


 In spite of the cloudy and gloomy weather. The whole trip was never boring. And was truly a definition of exploring.



Grandma at the age of 92 with the a heart as young as mine was just rocking it for the adventure.They were so tolerable of me taking pictures here and there capturing every beautiful things to my eyes.



Crossing the bridges alone was indeed another part of the adventure and I am not going to exclude the part when we missed the curves and ended to another discovery part.



 Before we crossed the bridge as part of our joyride we were lead to a new discovery of this beautiful place. Sorry but I am not sure where this was. I took these photos somewhere in between after passing Sangryi Lutos park before we crossed the bridge. 

     
We missed the line so we had to exit the highway and pass through a small road that lead us here and we were so glad we missed it. who wouldn't. Look! Just a few minutes of stopped over just felt like some kind of negative energy was taken away and was  replaced with magical something. 



I believe this was some kind of a cabin lodging resort. We wondered and took selfies and groupies for about 30 minutes but nobody was around.



I tried looking for Peter pan and Tinker Belle, But I guess they were too old already to be flying around. 하하하하!!!

           

There were many more nice cottages below and I think there's a stream somewhere down because we can hear a water sound probably a waterfalls or some sort.

      

If we probably came here at night we would have stayed here but it was just past 10 am and we've gotta go find the German village. 


After crossing the bridge we took another break at this beautiful village bus stop just for fun.


I asked grandma out of curiosity about how would she describe Korea during her younger days. And she replied that question around here with excitement. Grandma enjoyed and reminisced her younger memories as we walked around the rice paddies.



Before we headed to the German village for sure. We passed by many beautiful places including the dinosaur place in Goseong a day indeed is not enough to explore one place in Korea.

1 comment:

  1. You were blessed to have your grandmother sharing memories. It had to be wonderful for her to return home and share pieces of her past live with you.
    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete