Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fine Pension (고운 팬션) in Namhea

Fine Pension (고운 팬션) is a family run modern yet traditional guest house up in the hill not very far from Gacheon village in Namhea Gyeongsangnam -do. It is a perfect place to have a relaxing, peaceful, clam and a stargazing adventure before having a goodnight sleep. And it would definitely greet you with a spectacular misty morning view of a traditional jars of Deanjang landscape, the view of the mountain peaks and a sun rising from the sea.

This is the place we've stayed for a night in Namhea in continuation of our 4 days exploration around Gyeongsangnam - do. When we arrived at our guest house it was already dark so the photos were taken in the morning the next day. It was the place we've chosen from the recommendation of the lady from the coffee shop when we were in Gacheon village. We occupied the whole second floor. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms wide kitchen, spacious living room.
and it only costed us 100,000 won less than $100 dollar. 


 I've somehow mistakenly deleted the photos I took from the inside but it was so homey like as if we've just came home to sleep in our house which was hours drive away. It was complete with appliances, furniture kitchen utensils, amenities in both bathrooms  and even had a bbq grill set up by the terrace. I had my own room but I moved and slept on the  elevated floor in the living room and was awoken by the sunrise because I did not shut the curtain when I slept through it while watching the lovely stars  in the sky at night.  


To my surprise the normal looking yard stunned me with its misty morning landscape. I couldn't find my earlier photos which I must have thought it was backed up so I deleted it but, hopefully I could go back there again. I surely will because the owner was so nice.


Next to it was also another traditional guest house which was originally what we picked for the price. But it was a bit small for five people. If I remembered it clearly, the place would be perfect for honeymooners or couple with small kids. It was divided into two units and the other one was occupied so the owner offered us the other building for the same price. We were expecting to pay at least 250,000 won about less than $250 dollars because there were 5 of us but I guess we came on a low season and also the owner was very understanding so we got really lucky.





 After finishing breakfast, we had a groupies and selfies here and there and bough some of the traditional fermented spices such as Deanjang (bean cured) and Kutchojang (hot pepper paste) I think they also produce soy sauce with their organic product business.


On our way here, we mistaken some of the places which are also nice looking one. The only thing about the place we stayed was,  the place location is a beat isolated on the steep of the mountain so it is kind of hard to find, But oh! well, gems aren't always easy in the first place, so it was worth it!


In search of the place which was recommended to us, we arrived in this beautiful resort. It was indeed a with a spectacular view and the owner was nice, very accommodating and even showed us around. We thought that if we weren't be able to find or liked what we were looking for, then we would have stayed here.

   







We've also mistaken this place a nice cabin cottage style which was way more higher up the mountain with also a nice combination view of the mountain and the sea. We could have settled here for the night but, they just sprayed sanitation pesticides on every cabins probably because they weren't expecting any guest or they are resting from busy summer and are preparing for fall season.



There were also many guest house and resorts along the way to choose upon, but we were satisfied with our accommodation for this journey. I would say I really thankful and enjoyed my first day and first night ever in Namhea. I hope really to visit you again. In continuation of our day 2 trip. To quenched our curiosity, we made sure that we did stopped by at the Hilton hotel or golf resort which was our supposed plan of staying because it was the only resort we've been hearing a lot from this Island. Quick stop over at Hilton Golf resort Namhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment