Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Driving throughout the Scenic Road of Korea in Namhea..

Driving through the 아름다운 (aleumdaun gil) Scenic road of Korea to the Namhae Bridge all throughout the suspension bridge that connects Hadong Noryang and Namhae Noryang part of Gyeongsangnam - do. The bridge, completed in 1973 and it has a total length of 660 meters. 

                       

This drive and stop over became our 2nd destination for the day-2 in continuation of our 4 days exploration around Gyeaongsangnam - do. I combined the video taken in separate drive which was cut in the middle when we stopped by at this beautiful park, and at Geumnam village for Yi Sun Shin's shrine and the battle ship adventure along the way.


This was also something we discovered on our way to our last itinerary in the island of Namhea. We actually had another one before this but, I couldn't find it my on my photos. But I remember it was a nice village somewhere in the middle of a rice field with a huge tree and a very nice traditional pavilion and a bridge which was also traditionally built. The sign below was very welcoming that any travelers couldn't resist but to have a nice stop.


We were welcomed by the delicious smell of a boiling sweet corn. from this stall which sells fresh figs and serves local snack. The space was wide enough to park and it was about 10 am so it was a perfect time to recharge. While my family were having some refreshments I grabbed mine and went off to the quick adventure around the area. 



I climbed the mini hill and what a stunning view was there waiting for me! I had also lost some of the coastal view images but there would always be a next time visit to follow for sure.




I wasn't supposed to go too far but, I just couldn't resist this spectacular view! I instantly fell in love with this place like worth breaking the rules.. LOL! 




I was catching my breath when I arrived on this area, and manage to shoot some decent images. I love the monuments which really made this little hill magical. Somewhere I could spend a day with my puppies reading books on a hammock, such a peaceful place.





 

I saw more interesting stuffs and I could go further more, but I know I wasn't here alone and I don't want them to keep waiting. While I was having all the fun alone.



One thing I totally regret about this stopover was missing the sea-view of the Namehae section of Hallyeohaesang National Marine Park, a particularly breathtaking view of Sejondo Island, the Pipe Organ Valley and Ssangyonggul Cave which was just across somewhere around the area. 



Twas a very nice and refreshing stop over, we then continued hitting the beautiful scenic road of Korea. We stopped on half of the drive.



Again we went down to the village of Geumnam which was along the way for Yi Sun Shin's shrine and his battle ship adventure. Then hit back the Namhea bridge to the great Yi Sun Shin Bridge and bridges after bridge drive until we've reached the amazing Yeosu which was in Jeollanam - do.

No comments:

Post a Comment