Sunday, October 21, 2018

Cute Oppa is going to show us how to make DALGONA..

               
Are you looking for an idea to start a business with your 10 bucks? Yes, you read it right! 10 bucks as in $10 dollars because all you need is sugar and baking soda to make Dalgona a retro street food in South Korea.   

                     

Dalgona is a Korean traditional and old fashion sugar candy simply made with nothing but sugar and baking soda. It was a popular and trendy street food since 80s and 90s and still in trend to these days. Something I had never pay much attention to thought I have been fascinated on how popular it is on the streets of Korea. 

I love street foods and I do love sweets but not really into candies, so I never bothered trying this one. I in fact had a lot of previous videos on how to make this which I had mostly taken from festivals. But all I thought was it was just an ordinary candy.


Not until my friend offered me to try some while I was filming this video during our visit in one of the charity market fund. It was a big regret for me for ignoring it for a long time because it is now going to be my favorite candy. When I got home I kind of regret about not buying some because I wanted to eat some more. 


Perhaps you are looking for an idea for school projects, an activity with your kids or community or, Perhaps to start a business at low budget, you can definitely start with this. All you need is a busy street or a strong community. 

What's unique about this candy is, thought it was made of sugar it isn't sweet at all. Also, it is crunchy and delicious as it is but you can always enhance it with crushed nuts or any desired flavor you wish.This would be a great idea for party favors as well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment