Sunday, October 7, 2018

A quick stop by at Hilton resort before living Na...

                   
    힐튼 남해 골프 & 스파 리조트 or Hilton Spa resort is located in south Namhea Island Gyeongsangnam -do. The hotel is now named Anante Sea South , an accommodation in the island which took it's 1st place among 5 star hotels. It is also the Korea's first seaside golf course with an oceanic view in the coastlines on a surface of 180 acres.

                         

This is our first itinerary on our day-2 in continuation of our 4 days exploration around Gyeongsangnam - do. When we got in the car in day one, this resort was a part of itinerary and was supposed to be our accommodation during the trip, but we got so caught up with all the unexpected tour sites which we discovered on our  day one. We end up resting the night at Fine pension house referred by the coffee shop lady in our last destination in Gacheon village. 



Therefore, we were determined that we were not giving it up so we've decided to find it and we're not leaving the island without seeing this well known resort which I've been hearing from my friend. My family agreed as well as they had been curios too.


We hit the road as early as we could get and the navigation was so cooperative throughout the day. I guess people can just walk in here since it offers a spa coffee shop and it also has a restaurant inside. We could have tried some of it but we really didn't have time. 


Finally! I am seeing what I've been hearing right before my eyes.


Grandma decided to stay in the car while we did our quick rounds to the beautiful resort. And we figured that, that's the main building.

     

     


A tour bus was here earlier than us to probably pickup or drop some tourist. We found a lot of guest at the lobby by the way.


No checkpoints, Though we noticed a staff and an outdoor desk.


This LCD was constantly playing the  VCR of the hotel.
I took some of the photos I added on my video from here. 


     The very clean washroom or toilet at the main lobby building
     was so clean and had a decent amenities. 


I really wish I could add some of my photos taken at the lobby here but, they were gone. Thanks God the stunning view of the outside were saved even just a few of it.








A nice pavilion to enjoy the ocean view of the stunning golf course and spa resort. We just couldn't go more further because it is a golf course not a sight seeing area. Yeah! The beautiful place may not be restricted for sight seers but, if you happened to do the same just remember that golf course may seem wide and fun to walk around but nobody wants to get hit in head by those tiny balls flying from nowhere. So better keep the limit to the lobby area and the ground floor yard. It is already satisfying enough.






I took a lot of photos even at the lobby but, I mistakenly deleted them as usual, This is something  I am obsessed doing taking too much photos and getting memory space panic for the next destination. and end up deleting thinking it went through my back up storage ugghhh!!! I guess it was meant for you to go see it for yourself.. LOL! Our journey then continued to the Admiral Yi Sun Shin's shrine. But before we've reached there, which was in between one of Korea's scenic road, a beautiful drive and stopover indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment