Sunday, May 27, 2018

about me


 Lucky Omma here! A floral designer at heart and an exploring blogger by passion. My blogging was inspired by my beautiful experience living in this beautiful country South Korea.  My blogging contains  all about my experiences, not what I've heard nor what everyone is talking about, but based on my own experiences, opinions, Korea's popular tour sites and places I've been, my observations about everything in Korea, the normal world of Korea, Cultures which I understand and applied, history of Korea which interests me, economy observation, trending which I got into, food that would  recommend, fashion, lifestyle,  Kpop,  Kdrama and living the life in Korea as foreigner. Also, I am opening this window to share what I am ambitiously dreaming of and setting my goal on exploring every corner of Korea. Korea indeed is innovative and beautifully founded by the wonderful citizen and the four season which I love. Life here failed to be perfect, but never failed to be beautiful.

                                              Thank you for dropping by.









No comments:

Post a Comment