Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Pink sakura or cherry blossom picnic and adventure in Ulsan



I know I should be catching up on this year's spring explorations, but I just couldn't ignore my previous Spring adventures. Today I am going to share my wonderful pink cherry blossom adventure from last year.

Fun fun fun under the pink Sakura or Cherry blossom picnic with friends. 



When my friends were talking about this Ulsan pink cherry blossom picnic adventure. I got curious so I googled it but I couldn't find any link that could lead me to it. Because I already have other plans which I don't wish to miss. But at the same time, Pink Sakura is kind of rare to find  here so, I don't wanna miss it as well. 


The plan for the adventure had been on and off. Due to the weather forecast, crossing our fingers that the petals would last since it was in late April. But, Saturday came and the fun has begun for the pink Sakura picnic adventure. There were Three cars coming from Jangyu, and one from Busan. We're all foreigners and some had already been to the place. But my friend's husband who was driving the car that I hopped in to, was new to the place. So we were kind of relying on the navigation to get there.

We drove for about two hours or more and I got excited especially when 
I saw that little pink tree. We found ourselves at Yulsandea Park when we arrived in Ulsan. Because the navigation was set to this address.

  It's a famous flower park in Ulsan. The plan was to stop by here, since we drove that far but we were told that the flower festival was already due.  
After few calls  to the host who invited us for the fun day we were told that we were not that far and some friends had already arrived.
  We were tempted to go in, but we have to pay an admission fee, which we believe isn't worth it because we won't be able to stay long. As the theme park is huge, and were also told not to expect to see a pink Sakura because we weren't there yet.


We also have to pay parking fee. Which we we've been actually charge only for entering the parking lot. for only less than 15 minutes. It didn't cost  much though, just about few cents.



We got a wrong turn here and there trying to find our destination. But all was part of the adventure. And what a lovely day, we are very  thankful because the  forecast  said  it was going to rain. But it didn't. So lucky us!

We finally arrived at the place with no pressures and oh! My oh! My, I couldn't believe what my eyes were actually seeing! We weren't the last one tarrive, Lucky us again all was set.  Ha Ha Ha. 

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.......delicious smell,, You know what I mean? We were welcomed with the warm hospitality from the hosts, beautiful pink Sakura and the BBQ aroma.
The beautiful pink Sakura is located  in this private western type apartment compound owned by a ship building company in Ulsan. It was a privilege for me and my  other friends to be here. 


Because this isn't open for public.  My friend's husbands are engineers working for the ship building companies. Two of our friend's husbands works for the company who owns this compound and they invited us.  So we were lucky to be able to enjoy this wonderful view.


 The rest are working in another ship building company too. They are my fellow countrymen and their company provides housing and sponsors their family living arrangements in Korea. 
      

 The building structures really reminded me of Saipan. Except for the pink  Sakura and the beautiful weather. 


The sky was perfectly blending its color for a nice background. I couldn't ask for any perfect day to come here. Very beautiful indeed.


Isn't it simply romantic? 

                     So relaxing,I'm glad we brought my hammock with  
                             us but, I couldn't stay still with my camera. (phone)


Just couldn't get enough of the beauty of this pink cherry blossom it looks like a paper flower made. Actually, according to the host there were a lot more of them before. But the owner have sold some of it.


    We had a wonderful time and we wanted to stay more but, there were more places to see since we drove this far. We minus will take advantage the beauty of Ulsan. 


   We  then hit the road and headed to another adventure. And it will be  
   coming soon on our next upcoming stories.

Thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment