Thursday, April 5, 2018

Unique buffet in Jangyu city



One thing everybody enjoy living in Korea is not just the amazing people, view, and culture but also the amazing food. What more fun could it be, if you can find them all at once.  

That is what I feel whenever I am around my Korean friends. They are very kind, accommodating and they make my life easy and fun living in Korea. They pick me up for a drive and later come home with my phone gallery full of beautiful memories from our adventures. 

Today, I am going to share one of my wonderful adventure last Friday. Last week of March to be exact. After a few minutes drive along a beautiful street with full blooms of cherry blossom https://youtu.be/CzoaToE4YDw .

We end up in this fantastic restaurant. Iv'e been here many times and took a lot of photos since it opened last year. But it still amazed me. This became popular nowadays that during lunch time people are lining up outside. 


The entrance is usually filled with flowers except winter of course. Today it wasn't as pretty because it is just an early spring.



A table for 2 but we wanted to seat somewhere near the window.. (or food maybe?)  ha ha ha..



We came a bit late for lunch to avoid the crowd.


We sat ourselves and oh! look at the food waving at me.

 
 I love the Korean  traditional interior, Korean restaurants always comes in a beautiful interior but I am a fond of such traditional one.



I am just so fascinated by the modernized traditional interior. The authenticity of the food. It is very homey. such a good idea.
                       Let's dig in!



The very kind owner (lady on the apron) allowed me to take  picture everywhere, while she was busy preparing for lunch pack take outs. 



       We filled our plates and dug in yum yum.. However, thought I used to pigged out whenever we come here, my mind is preoccupied with the beautiful cherry blossoms outside. I can't really concentrate with the food. We hurried so we can enjoy more from the other places.



With my other friends, we usually stay more and enjoy the coffee shop on the corner.


After eating we brought our plates on the dish out station. This one big difference of Korean buffet and western buffet even in Korea. The westernized buffet they really do it the western way. Waiters and waitresses dishes out your plates. But Korean buffet means self service. Such Mc Donalds and other western like it therefore, is also a self service in Korea. You are expected to clean up your mess before leaving the table.



Just outside the restaurant I ran and took some photos before we headed to another place.



What a great deal buffet for only 8,000 won with a nice interior and a wonderful location.



No comments:

Post a Comment