Sunday, May 27, 2018

South Korea


Introducing you the root of my concept, I am an immigrant and currently residing in this beautiful country South Korea. And I made a goal of exploring each and every corner of this beautiful country. This is South Korea Terrain Map that I've screened shot  from Google maps. A population of  51,194,511 and under a  judicial system country.


 South Korea was divided into nine  Provinces North ChungcheongSouth ChungcheongGangwonGyeonggi,   North GyeongsangSouth GyeongsangNorth JeollaSouth Jeolla, and Jeju Special Self-Governing Province unfortunately, I was not able to visit the three of the provinces yet which is Gangwon,  South Chungcheon and North Jeolla. Still way more to go on my journey after mapping it. The I have visited the rest of the provinces, I still haven't been around every corner of each places. Let alone the province where I am resided, I have not visited it completely as well.
Confusions between North and South


Thanks to the social media almost most of the people are now  far aware that Korea was divided into two separate countries. South Korea and North Korea. Also, do not get confused over thses two like I always do. Pyeongchang is where the winter Olympic game was held in 2018 in South, and Pyeongyang is capital city the North.
https://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/korea.html
 Historically, The division happened at the end of world war 2 in 1945. South Korea went under the care of The United States of America, and the South therefore went under the Soviet Union.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296322850463634471/
 And for the first time in history, the two had made a vow to end the war in historic accord. It was indeed a great historical mark that the two leaders have done in this era. 대한민국 진심으로 축하드립니다. 
 
http://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/asia/read-full-declaration-north-south-korea/index.html






No comments:

Post a Comment