Thursday, May 31, 2018

Jinhea cherry blossoms adventure

                   

Finishing up the spring with my favorite videos of my cherry blossoms adventure taken in the beautiful city of Jinhea.This video was compiled from my two latest visits covering our joyride with my friend Sonia and stop over with my friends Luther and Liza at the famous cherry blossom tunnel, Romantic stream and the Gyeonghwa train station.  
This is one of the best place to visit during spring located in the Province of Gyeongnam. The blooming schedules therefore isn't guaranteed if you are booking an early trip as the global warming makes the forecast unpredictable.

 If you live in Korea and you are driving a car, your Jinhea festival visit won't be complete if you aren't passing through this beautiful tunnel cherry blossoms. 

                                                                                                                                     




 But it usually blooms in either late March or early April make sure you are fully updated with the blooming schedules if this is your main purpose of visiting and you don't wanna be disappointed. Also try to avoid coming here on weekends, because even weekdays' the place is packed with tourist from all over the world.  

Don't worry if you missed the bloom on the other side of the mountain, the west side usually comes late so you won't be that disappointed. 
 The tunnel from the west side starts here..
 A quick stop over at the vie point deck. 

The whole drive actually was all aisled with cherry blossoms. 






















I remember my first ever visit of this place back in 2007. I was walking my puppies when I met a local woman who was also walking her puppy. I was new here so my Korean language knowledge was limited but to my understanding of what she was trying to say was let's meet in front of your house at such time. I though she meant that we were walking together, but to my surprise she came with her car and drove me all the way to Jinhea just to show me this beautiful scenery.. Wonderful people aren't they?





No comments:

Post a Comment