Monday, July 15, 2019

How would you imagine a squid and peanut snack taste?


                     
                    오징어 땅콩 과자- Squid peanut my new addicting  Korean favorite snack.

For Koreans a squid and a peanut would be a perfect chaser while having beer, soju or so. Well, generally Korean snacks and food are something I know I'd better not be picky about knowing the benefits and the tastes that fits my taste buds well. But the idea of squid and peanut together just never caught my attention. I am not a fond of squid but definitely a peanut lover, The idea of combining them together therefore never entered my thoughts. That's why I was never interested on picking this on the shelves at the grocery store. It was just last Thursday when my little friend (kid) offered me a pack of it and I didn't wanna disappoint him so I took it. As I was walking home I've decided to open it and started munching the crunch of it. My! oh, My, You won't believe what happened next! I found myself in a store grabbing another pack. So addicting, the next day I craved for more so I bought two, the next day came and I was still craving for it. I just grabbed my 8th pack today, and while enjoying its crunch I decided to share it to everyone, marking it my new favorite snack.

1 comment: