Thursday, October 12, 2017

Challenging creative 3 days watermelon detox that lasted for 5 days.


Challenging creative 3 days watermelon detox that lasted for 5 days.


  Ever thought about trying a watermelon detox?  Well! first of all, I am not a health expert, I am just sharing how I enjoyed this just the  thought doing it for your health boring thing. I came up with the idea on taking advantage of the watermelon season during summer.

                     
                        Here's how I beat the boredom of it.

Day 1 - I started with fresh watermelon shake and I lasted for a day without any solid food or anything else.



Day 2 - My stomach started to look for solid food so I just ate it as it is. Tips to enjoy the best watermelon in Korea, find the one with that red sticker as shown on my photo. It cost a bit but it is guaranteed that you'r taking home a definitely delicious watermelon..



Day 3 - I started craving for something else. so I decided to

 pretend eating something else. Just starting to get creative as well.


Burp burp. Yummy, Did I just had my favorite Bolgugi pizza? I then decided to have pizza all day LOL.. But I am definitely having something else the next day. I intended to last my watermelon detox for 3 days and the final day had finally arrived, but I got so excited about creating more menu for the next day. I accepted the challenge and I made a  promised to myself that it is going to be a big feast on day 4 so I just got  a bit excited and started imagining for some other easy menu. 



Day 4 - I am not a breakfast person but I got excited and started with my fried rice, sunny side egg and hotdog.


       
And no one was able there to stop me with my ala ARC clubhouse ( the best clubhouse I've ever tried from ARC resort Saipan) for my late snack.


           As I've mentioned, It's gonna be a feast on day 4 so walahh!! 
A well done T- bone steak for dinner. With matching strawberry crape for dessert.

                 
It's over, it's finally over I exclaimed thinking about my rewards for the next day. it's going to be a real buffet. Perhaps Paradise buffet? My mouth was watering for salmon sushi already. 


Day 5 -  When I woke up I realized that I still had a lot of watermelon left. I was kind of in the mood for cereal so I've decided to have some. 

              
  I then decided to have another feast with all the menu I created for last day. 

I followed it up with vegetable porridge on day 6 to settle my stomach. If you're asking me how much weight I lose. I wasn't really paying attention to it since it wasn't my main intention though I am overweight. My main purpose was to clean up my system and yes! I felt much better and lighter than before. 


Also guess what I did with the watermelon skin?  

  I blend them on a blender and added on my bath soak. Can you imagine how happy my skin was? It was an organic exfoliating treat. I got the idea while I was preparing my creative watermelon dishes. I noticed that my hand looked so happy so, 
you know exactly what came to my mind next.  



Yes! I did it! Believe it or not I did it! I had not felt symptoms of any side effect from my detox. But I learned a great lesson towards it.

 It's all in our minds. I mean it is a mind over matters. It wasn't about the detox anymore but a challenge to how can I endure the challenge of creativity. 

Disclaimer: I am not initiating anybody to follow this method.

I am just sharing my experience. I strongly believe that everyone is created equally but have it's own uniqueness. I am not responsible for any failures for following this method. I am not an expert nutritionist. I am just being creative about living beautiful and love to explore anything.










6 comments:

  1. I do this every Summer when the local watermelons are ripe. We can buy watermelons year round at the grocery store but they taste like cardboard. Everyone waits for the local ones to ripen and then you can't quit eating them. They taste so good, you have waited so long and then stopping is impossible.

    Right now I would give anything for a good watermelon, but, I must wait 4 more months.

    Jeannie @ GetMeToTheCountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Yes, I agree about that cardboard taste watermelon.Even on local watermelons they are all sweet at first but, as soon as it starts raining their sweetness are gone. So I learned a lesson and only buy the ones with red sticker. LOL! So do I, I even hate summer heat but because of watermelon I am wishing for the season to come fast.

      Delete
    2. What does the red sticker mean?

      We have rain (and more rain) in the Spring and then the Summers are dry, very dry. It becomes necessary to water my garden or they will die. Usually by the time the vines are beginning to fade, I am tired of eating them.

      I am in southern middle Tennessee, USA.

      Jeannie

      Delete
    3. Most of the growers here have their own stickers on their watermelons like sunkist orange. Each have their own colors and I noticed that the red sticker ones are the best. It rains here a lot during summer but I guess they grow theirs in a Green house.

      Delete
  2. Your recipes looked good I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope you will enjoy it too.. I had so much fun. Good luck~

      Delete